Dude just copied mine, lmao
1. Your name: My ingame name is Manglam_gamer, I won't reveal my IRL name.
2. Your age: 15 years old.
3. Your country & timezone: I live in India, and My timezone is GMT+30
4. Your IGN: Manglam_gamer
5. For how long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing Minecraft around 2018-2019
I got my first Premium Minecraft Account in 2021.
6. For how long have you been playing on Fakepixel? Before I had a premium Minecraft account, I played on Fakepixel, After I got Premium,
I mostly focused on Hypixel, but in the last few months, I joined the server several times.
7. Are you currently working on any of Minecraft Projects? This week, a friend of mine invited me to his server to be staff.
I joined, but the development process is none (0%), meaning there is no minecraft server at the moment, He is only going to buy in November,
or December. So, No.
8. Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, I am be able to record in a decent quality, my YouTube channel can be found here. https://youtube.com/@scariantff?si=autNmXhoE073n7pN
9. Are you multilingual? Yes, I know Hindi, and English very well.
10. Where are you the most active on the Fakepixel Network? I would say SkyBlock and BedWars too.
11. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? At the start of my school year, I have more free time to Moderate the Discord
and Minecraft Server, after that, When I have more homework to do, I can be active around 40 hours per week.
12. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have never been punished on Fakepixel, but I have multiple punishments
on Hypixel, for Cheating. Also please note, that this won't affect my application because I don't really cheat, only in my free time,
or when I am really bored, and have nothing to do.
13. Tell us about one of your best moments on the Fakepixel server. I have talked with the owner, Aleksey, and a few staff members
from Fakepixel, and I remember when the admins trolled the old server where I was Co-Owner called Crackpixel(.org).
14. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year: The biggest mistake I made, is that I joined a Minecraft Server as
Staff called Crackpixel(.org version), and they had no permission to use the name, logo or anything from the original "Crackpixel",
and sadly the Server got shut down. What I learned, is I will never join a Minecraft Server as Staff without asking the Owners
if they have the rights to use the server name, logo and everything.
15. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I like hanging out with IRL friends,
also I like to moderate, tell informations to players, and I like creating Minecraft Servers and developing them. I gained lots of experience
this year with Minecraft Server development.
16. Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have joined Crackpixel(.org) as Admin,
Later got promoted to Co-Owner. This was the best decision I have ever made this year, I have gained lots of experience,
learned so much, Including: Anticheat development, Advanted plugin configs, Databases connected through Bungeecord,
MiniGames development (Bedwars, SkyWars, WoolWars, Build Battle, Arcade Games, The Pit and more), online Server panel managing,
and so much more. I also have/had My Own Minecraft Server(s), with the same Minigames, but less experience.
I am currently Admin on my friends server, this is what I talked about above.
17. SCENARIO You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself
I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Fakepixel. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and
you've been on the server all that time. Does this scenario sound familiar to you? I have never done that before,
The most similar thing happened was when I forgot about my homework, and I started playing Minecraft.
18. SCENARIO You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up.
You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker,
someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
First, is If there is more players in the lobby, I usually go into Vanish, but If they ask important questions from me,
I usualy answer them with seriousness and Sincerely. Also, I usually keep my Private messages off ingame, but if this happened to me,
I would Warn them/ later mute or ban them. If someone was blasting music in a voice channel, I would ask him to stop,
later punish them after multiple warnings.
19. Anything else we should know? I hope this application will be read by ever Admin, Owner who Ignored me,
closed my ticket without any answer. I understand, you or the team didn't like me, but this does not mean that i should be ignored
without giving me any type of answer. I don't care if this application will be instantly denied, it was just all unprofessional.
I wish the Best luck to everyone who read this application!! " width="20" height="20" />
Your name: Manglam
Your age: 16
Your country & timezone
- India GMT+5:30
Your IGN: Manglam_gamer
For how long have you been playing Minecraft?
- Around 3 years
For how long have you been playing on Fakepixel?
- 1 year+
Are you currently working on any of Minecraft projects? If yes, on which ones?
- Currently, I am not involved in any specific Minecraft projects, but I am open to contributing
to community projects or events.
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?
- Yes: , I possess the ability to record Minecraft videos, which can be helpful for
documenting any in-game incidents or events.
Are you multilingual?
- Yes,I am multilingual.I am fluent speak Hindi/English.
Where are you most active on the Fakepixel Network?
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
- 5 to 6 hours/day
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Tell us about one of your best moments on the Fakepixel server.
- My best moment in fakepixel server was when I started my Ironman profile and when i got my first armour.
Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
- My biggest mistake was to coop two players on my island actually they were scammers they took my all minions. I learned that we should never trust strangers.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
- Yes, I am a Ui/Ux designer and I'm little pascinate about coding and these technical skills
Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a Helper.
Tell us about one of your best moments on the Fakepixel server.
- When dungeons update dropped :)
SCENARIO You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Fakepixel. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time. Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
- I will shedule my routine accordingly.
SCENARIO You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
- In a busy lobby as a Helper, I understand the importance of multitasking and addressing player concerns promptly. If two players
report a hacker, I would request their in-game usernames and temporarily ban the
suspected hacker for 14 days. Simultaneously, I would address the issue
of someone playing loud music in a Teamspeak channel by joining the channel and
asking the individual to lower the volume or mute their
microphone to prevent disruption to other users.
Anything else we should know?
- Already Mentioned above everything.